Tuesday 6 October 2009

Induction.....


Who Am I ?

Kelly




I am Kelly Coiffic-Kamall, who has been studying performing arts for a quite a while now. I have studied all three sectors of the Arts such as Dance, Drama, Music although I have found that I have immense passion for Dance. I do enjoy Music and Drama and I am always willing to work hard in order to achieve high success. I do find that I lack self esteem in the subject's that I am not to comfortable in such as Drama, I have a tendency to hold back in these subject's instead of just letting go. This is something that I need to overcome for myself.

Rosea

I am Rosea, and I have been studying performing arts for a long time, and like Kelly I have enjoyed studying each subject and found that Drama was my calling, I found this out when I attended Chicken Shed Theatre Company and found myself really getting involved although i do enjoy Dance I found that i was more comfortable whilst acting then dancing and would tend to be more nervous dancing then acting. I do really enjoy Music aswell and playing instruments and furthered my knowledge and love for it.

Skill's of Each of Us

Kelly on Rosea

I found that Rosea is a very friendly girl who has learnt to adjust to her surroundings for example she moved from Nottingham to London with her family to pursue her love for performing arts, so I think that she can adapt to anything that is thrown her way.

Rosea on Kelly

When I met Kelly I found that she is quite a chatty girl, who has a love for Dance and Music but is quite nervous about her acting skills. I think that she knows what she wants from life and knows what she is good at and what she is not so good at however she is willing to learn to make herself better.

Personal Interest

Kelly

I am really interested in learning different instruments and have already studied three although I would like to learn more,  I was also in the Sea Cadet Corps until I became an Officer there but had to stop because it clashed with Karate, I like to do the normal things anyone my age would do such as Clubbing, Cinema, Eating and Drinking out with friends, Facebook lol, and RELAXING!!!!!.

Rosea

I also study playing instruments which I do enjoy, and I do like meet new people. Over the years I have become like the rest of my youth and succumbed to the normal interests we do and like which is, Going out with friends, Cinema, Shopping, and like Kelly FACEBOOK!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment