Thursday 27 January 2011

Hi

Hey Bloggers,

Been a little while I know had a few set backs which added a lot of stress to me coping with our final modules, however just because I have not been on here in a little while does not mean that I am not working hard researching and making notes i just hope that I am doing it right lol, I have have read a few of you profiles and i can defiantly see how hard everybody is working to achieve their last module because I know how hard this has been for everyone no matter what levels we are at. So I am going to start putting my thoughts on here as much as I can as I know that I can gain much support from all of you here.

Learning Diary:

As soon as I sat in my chair ready for our lecture to begin I was thinking to myself I wonder what sort of work or how much work these last few modules would entail, as soon as I was told it was about researching/planning for our final project my brain started to go into overdrive "RESEARCH????" my brain was thinking oh my god I do not know how to research properly, how did our tutors expect us to do this, after slowly realizing that I was probably not the only panicking I became calm again to listen to what this module would entail. Our tutor had told us to start thinking of a topic that we would like to discuss in a form of writing that we would eventually being researching in depth for our dissertation, At this point I felt overwhelmed as I was interested in to many topics, I thought how will I ever be able to just pick one, I remember looking round the seminar room and seeing the all my fellow classmates looking just as worried as me. I had a feeling this was going to be a very hard end towards my degree, I felt that I was not ready or equipped to research in what was asked of me but yet again I was not alone in this feeling after speaking to a few people I took comfort in the fact that we were all in the same boat so to speak and knew that everyone was going to support one another throughout this whole process.
As soon as Peter one of our tutors explained that the campus sessions were going to help get through this I started to relax as I realised that they were not going to just "Throw us in the deep end" but were going to guide us and teach us how to research properly suddenly it had felt that a weight had been taken off my shoulders. I felt ready to face the challenges that were about to hit me.
Sitting down at home it began to play on my mind as to what would interest me enough to want to right about it, I was nervous because I wanted it be something good that nobody would find boring but something substantial so that I could get/ gather in depth research. So many subjects and topics where hitting my brain I did not know where to start I mean I love Music, I love Dance, I love Drama, I love Fashion even so where do I start how am I going to tackle this, I was starting to feel stressed again but I decided that I was going to have to rest my brain switch off and relax so that I could gear my brain the next day into finding a topic or have a basis of a subject I wanted to right about.



No comments:

Post a Comment