Friday 28 January 2011

Learning Diary 2:

After resting my brain I was still nervous about how I was going to pick a title to write about as I am the type of person who takes a little time to get motivated and inspired once I have that inspiration I am fine I can write, write forever I just need to learn to find it faster for the time space I have been given. Looking back over the notes I had taken from the last campus session I thought to myself which direction am I going to take when it comes to research as there are so many methods and do I need to find a title so soon. After speaking to a few people in the class I could see everybody was stuck and thought how are we all going to get through this but realising that these blogs were going to be a bigger help than I anticipated I felt that I could get through this module.
What I decided to do was have a little brainstorm of simple topics that I could write about such as Dance however there are so many things you could write about when it comes to a topic as broad as that, there are so many avenues to go down and which research method would it suit again I could feel myself panicking again but I told myself to slow down as this is the beginning stages of the process and as I go along everything will be come clearer I hope .
I want to find a topic that someone would be interested to read I mean there is nothing like reading a book that is completely boring or does not get to the point but I felt that is was quite overwhelming to find a topic that would interest everyone I knew this was going to be challenging but I guess I did not know how much of a challenge it would actually be.

No comments:

Post a Comment