Friday 28 January 2011

Learning Diary 4:

Ok so now I feel ready to tackle this module hands on and I am actually looking forward to picking up new skills such as researching sounds silly I know but when you have never done it in the way we are asked for this module and so in depth it becomes something new that you have learnt. With this in mind I wanted to just get stuck into it while everything was fresh in my mind so I began working on titles for my project and felt I was going round in circles I mean I was thinking about when I was I working at Pineapple Studio's and when I was working at Super Kids a voluntary scheme to help the children learn new skills through acting, I remember thinking what do I want to write about ?, what is standing out to me whilst observing these children?. Nothing I was going round and round in my head thinking why is nothing standing out for me to write about. As much as I thought that this was going to get easier I realised it was only going to get easier once I had my title because then I would have something to aim my writing at.
One afternoon I was watching the program Pineapple Studios and thought to myself how much do I actually miss dancing I looked down at my knee and felt that because of a small injury I had incurred during my dancing days I had stopped completely but why?, I am still very passionate about dance and I am gutted that I was not able to return but I made a promise that I would one day return to dancing I do not know how yet and when exactly but I knew from that point that i was going back one day, and that is when I decided to write about dancing but not just dance I wanted to research how an injury can effect a professional dancer and how effective are the treatments are out there to get you back to your best. That was it, that was my title and this was what I was going to research for my next module.

No comments:

Post a Comment